Play other games
The fun fuseki guessing game is fusekle. According to KataGo, all openings are about equal for both players (assumes area scoring and 7.0 komi). They may not always be prevalent in human play. 9x9 openings collected by OGS user antonTobi.
Every day a new puzzle is made accessible!
1. By sending in move sequences, determine the concealed joseki.
2. Green means that the move is in the right spot and at the right time in the sequence.
3. The color purple indicates that a point is in the sequence but that the timing or stone color is off.
4. Points that are not a part of the joseki are shown in red.
5. A fresh puzzle is offered each day!